Thursday, September 20, 2018

5 Thriller Recommendations!

As the cooler and spookier months are right around the corner, I thought it'd be fun to share some spookier books that folks might like to put on their TBRs! I really love horror/thrillers. I think they're so much fun to read and always leave me wanting to continue to flip the pages to find out what will happen next. I've compiled a list of 5 thrillers, all of which are unique and bring different strengths to the table, that you might want to try out for yourself. Let me know in the comments if you might pick up any of these titles this season!

1. The Long Walk by Stephen King
2. Intensity by Dean Koontz
3. The Grownup by Gillian Flynn
4. I'm Thinking of Ending Things by Iain Reid
5. Dark Matter by Blake Crouch

No comments:

Post a Comment