Saturday, September 29, 2018

October 2018 Reading Plans


Y'all know that I'm a big fan of thrillers. There's not much better than a book that gets your heart pumping and makes you urge your eyes to read faster so you can just find out what's going to happen! For the past two years I participated in the #SpookAThon, and while that's all well and good, it just never seems like enough time for me. So, for the spookiest month of them all, I decided to read predominantly horror/thriller novels! I do have a couple non-thrillers on the list for this month to break it up a bit, but I am so excited to get cozy under my blankets and get spooked with these titles!



Meddling Kids by Edgar Cantero
The Last Time I Lied by Riley Sager
The Woman in the Window by A.J. Finn
Misery by Stephen King
The Anomaly by Michael Rutger
The Line That Held Us by David Joy
Providence by Caroline Kepnes
The Merciless by Danielle Vega
Truly Devious by Maureen Johnson
#fashionvictim by Amina Akhtar
An Absolutely Remarkable Thing by Hank Green
A Storm of Swords by George R.R. Martin
Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix by J.K. Rowling
Off to Be the Wizard by Scott Meyer
Church of Marvels by Leslie Parry

No comments:

Post a Comment