Tuesday, February 13, 2018

Harry Potter Re-Read & Re-Watch Reviews #1: Sorcerer's/Philosopher's Stone

I'm SUPER excited to kick off this new video series Brett and I are working on - Harry Potter Re-Read and Re-Watch Reviews! As you might know, I'm rereading the Harry Potter series all the way through in 2018, the first time I've done this since the books were released. I'm reading one book a month until I get through them, and Brett and I are re-watching the movies after I finish each book!


In the month of January I re-read Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone and Brett and I re-watched Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone. We talk about our reactions to the book and the movie and also chat a bit about our excitement to continue this project of ours. We're both looking forward to revisiting the story of Harry Potter in it's entirety, and we will be back next month with a review of Chamber of Secrets for you all! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment