Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Winter 2017 Book Haul!


Today I'm hauling all the books I bought or received this winter! This will actually be my last haul for a little while as I am tapering my book buying this year, and I will be sharing my strategy for how I am planning to taper tomorrow right here on the blog, so stay tuned for that. This haul is a combination of late Christmas gifts, books bought with gift cards, giveaways, and books I bought as comfort buys towards the end of January (#pleasehelpAmerica D:). Click play to hear more about each book I bought, or click the GoodReads links for each below!

Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets by J.K. Rowling and Illustrated by Jim Kay
Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them: The Original Screenplay by J.K. Rowling
Station Eleven by Emily St. John Mandel
Something New: Tales from a Makeshift Bride by Lucy Knisley
Saving Montgomery Sole by Mariko Tamaki
The Book Theif by Markus Zusak
Gemina by Amie Kaufman & Jay Kristoff
Dark Matter by Blake Crouch
Swing Time by Zadie Smith*
His Dark Materials by Philip Pullman
Am I Normal Yet? by Holly Bourne
Winter by Marissa Meyer
The Walled City by Ryan Graudin
The Underground Railroad by Colson Whitehead

*I mentioned that this book is set in segregation era United States and I was wrong! It is set in London & West Africa. Sorry about that!

No comments:

Post a Comment