Monday, February 20, 2017

#BorrowAThon Returns! Round 2 Announcement & Challenges


I am THRILLED that #BorrowAThon is returning! I hope you are as well. Round 2 will be running from Sunday, March 19th at 12AM in your time zone to Sunday, March 26th at 11:59PM in your time zone, making it an 8 day readathon again! I really love when readathons are 8 days long so you get a bonus day to read. I'm also co-hosting with two wonderful booktubers, Michael and Lala, and it is going to be so much fun having them on board with me! This round we will have 6 optional reading challenges which are:

1. Try before you buy
2. A graphic novel
3. Try a new-to-you author
4. A recommendation
5. A book with your favorite color on the cover
6. A book that involves a library in some way

I hope you all are able to join us in March for another round of #BorrowAThon! Make sure to follow us on Twitter at @BorrowAThon for the most up-to-date announcements as there will be much more to come, and if you're posting about the readathon make sure you use the hashtag #BorrowAThon so we can see your posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment