Monday, October 31, 2016

October 2016 Reading Wrap Up! + November TBR

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!! 

I can't believe that today is the last day of October. Seriously, it's like I blinked and we're already in the final two months of the year. Where has the freaking time gone? Anywho, today I'm sharing my reading wrap up for the month of October as well as my reading plans for November! Work should be slowing down a bit more in November so I'll have some more time to read and I cannot wait to get to the books I have picked! Links to all of the books I mention are below, so be sure to check them out if you think you might be interested!


Currently Reading
Bloody Mary by J.A. Konrath
Skin by Roald Dahl

Completed in October
Saga, Volume 1 by Brian K. Vaughn & Fiona Staples
The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald (re-read)
Grace & Style: the Art of Pretending You Have It by Grace Helbig
The Knife of Never Letting Go by Patrick Ness
You Will Know Me by Megan Abbott
This Savage Song by Victoria Schwab
Slasher Girls & Monster Boys by April Genevieve Tucholke
Lumberjanes, Volume 2: Friendship to the Max by Noelle Stevenson, et. al.
Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn
The Humans by Matt Haig

November TBR
Intensity by Dean Koontz
The Girl in 6E by A.R. Torre
The Beginning of Everything by Robyn Schneider
These Broken Stars by Amie Kaufman & Meagan Spooner
What the Dog Knows by Cat Warren
The Year of Living Danishly by Helen Russell
In Order to Live by Yeonmi Park
I'm Thinking of Ending Things by Iain Reid
Boxers by Gene Luen Yang
Saints by Gene Luen Yang
The Woman in Cabin 10 by Ruth Ware

No comments:

Post a Comment