Saturday, October 29, 2016

November 2016 Plan With Me! + October Flip Through

It's that time yet again! Here is my November 2016 Plan With Me and my October Flip Through of my Moleskine Bullet Journal. Not a whole lot has changed over the last month but I'm still really enjoying using my Moleskine and have found it to be perfect for my life at the moment. Everything is in one spot, it's a portable size, and it doesn't take up too much room on my desk at work and at home. Lov.ing.it.!


How are you all liking the format of me setting things up ahead of time and showing you after they are all done? Do you prefer me to show you my process? I haven't done a full process video in my Moleskine so maybe I'll plan to do that for next month. Anyway, I hope you enjoy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment