Friday, October 31, 2014

Happy Halloween #bestholiday

Happy Halloween, everyone! Halloween is my favorite holiday of the year and while I'm spending it at a conference this year, it doesn't mean I didn't celebrate! I was pretty proud of my last minute costume. I had the idea while I was exhausted and driving from one campus to the other and REALLY wanted coffee, so I decided to channel my craving into my creativity and turn myself into a coffee! What do you think?



Wednesday night my CA staff (as well as some other ResLifers) had a reverse trick-or-treat program where we walked around in costume (mostly just my CAs and I were dressed up... I have the best staff, clearly) and gave our residents candy! It was a fun and laid back way to work my favorite holiday into my schedule, and I'm very happy it worked out so I didn't have to miss out on the fun!


Are you doing anything fun for Halloween? Let me know in the comments! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment