Tuesday, May 4, 2021

📥TBR In & Out 📤 // April 2021

I'm feeling really good about how my reading month in April went! My reading always takes a hit in the spring due to the sheer insanity of my schedule, but I feel like I did a good job making time to read last month. Because I did not permit myself to buy any new books in April, I was able to knock out 4 of my owned TBR books last month and have brought my TBR down to 143! Not buying books this month was surprisingly easy - probably because I didn't have time to think/breathe outside of work. 😂 I have a goal of *hopefully* bringing it down below the 140 mark in May, but because it is my birthday month and I tend to use that as an excuse to ~treat yo self~ to some new books, we'll see if I can match & surpass the amount of books I bring in. Fingers crossed, y'all!

Here are my stats for April:

 TBR # ON APRIL 1, 2021:
147

BOOKS ACQUIRED:
+0

OWNED TBR BOOKS READ:
-4

Well Played by Jen DeLuca
The Space Between Worlds by Micaiah Johnson

OWNED TBR BOOKS UNHAULED:
-0

TBR # ON MAY 1, 2021
143

No comments:

Post a Comment