Friday, May 7, 2021

🌞🏖️📚 Summer Reading List 2021 📚🏖️🌞

One of my reading goals for 2021 was to *not* create any TBRs, but lately I've been feeling like I want to break that goal of mine and make ALL THE LISTS OF BOOKS. Now that the academic year is over and work will (fingers crossed) be much slower over the next four months, I wanted to make myself a summer reading list of sorts. Kind of like the summer reading lists you would be assigned in school, but with books I'm actually excited about. 😂 

Some of these titles have been on my TBR shelf for YEARS, and some are newer to the collection. There are quite a few on here that I've been specifically been saving for this time of year and for one reason or another I haven't yet gotten around to them. You might also notice that this list is quite heavy in the contemporary/romance department, but honestly it's the best time of year for that genre in my opinion! 

My goal is to read through all 20 of these titles by the end of the summer (which, in my higher ed employee mind, is September 1st), while also giving myself some wiggle room to read other things that may strike my fancy. I'll do a check in at the end of the summer to let you know how I did. If I'm able to read all 20 books, maybe I'll treat myself to something exciting as a reward. Wish me luck, and let me know if you're going to be reading any of these titles this summer!


The Anomaly by Michael Rutger
Born to Run by Christopher McDougall
The Dating Plan by Sara Desai
Dreamology by Lucy Keating



Everything All At Once by Katrina Leno
Freshmen by Tom Ellen & Lucy Ivison
Gods of Jade and Shadow by Silvia Moreno-Garcia
Head Over Heels by Hannah Orenstein


The Inexplicable Logic of My Life by Benjamin Alire Saenz
Last Summer at the Golden Hotel by Elyssa Friedland
Meet Cute by Jennifer L. Armentrout et. al.
The Proposal by Jasmine Guillory


A Rogue of One's Own by Evie Dunmore
Second Chance Summer by Morgan Matson
Serious Moonlight by Jenn Bennett
A Song Below Water by Bethany C. Morrow



Summer of '69 by Elin Hilderbrand
Twice in a Blue Moon by Christina Lauren
The Vacationers by Emma Straub
You Are a Badass by Jen Sincero

No comments:

Post a Comment