Thursday, May 6, 2021

Our Pal Mikey


A few weeks ago, we sadly had to say goodbye to our pal Mikey. He came into my life when I was 16 years old and has been a part of our family for 14 and a half wonderful years. He was a gentle soul and was always just happy to spend time with his big sister Kiwi and his people, no matter what we were doing. He was there through my final years of high school, all through college and graduate school, enjoyed life on the lake in New Hampshire and moved to Florida with my parents to live out his golden years. Always by our side and there with a wag and a smile when you walked through the door. While it's always so hard to say goodbye, I'm so glad he was given a good life and we take comfort that he's now reunited with his sister. 🌈
















We'll miss you, Mike-a-Bikes 💖


No comments:

Post a Comment