Tuesday, April 13, 2021

Monthly Reading Wrap Up ☘️ March 2021

Hi guys! 👋 I recognize that I've been a bit MIA from the blog lately. Long-time readers will know that this is the busiest time of the year for me at work, so posting regularly just wasn't in the cards for me. Additionally, reading was put on the back burner as well, and I only finished 3 books during the month of March. We're in the last stretch of the busy season, though, and soooo dang close to summer break. Reading for me generally really spikes over the summer due to my more open schedule and love of reading outside, so I cannot wait til the academic year is over! Until then, here's what I managed to read in the month of March:

Ready Player Two by Felix Ever After
Buddy read - Black History Month book club with students
Re-read
5/5 Stars
370 pages
Genre: Contemporary
Publication Year: 2020
Age Group: Young Adult
Format: Physical


The Henna Wars by Adiba Jaigirdar
3/5 Stars
400 pages
Genre: Contemporary
Publication Year: 2020
Age Group: Young Adult
Format: Audiobook (Library)


Too Good to Be True by Carla Lovering
3/5 Stars
352 pages
Genre: Horror/Thriller
Publication Year: 2021
Age Group: Adult
Format: Physical

READING TOTALS

Total Books: 3
Total Pages: 1,122
Owned TBR Books Read: 1
New-to-me reads: 2
Buddy reads: 1
Re-reads: 1

GENRE STATS

Contemporary: 2
Horror/Thriller: 1

BOOK FORMAT STATS

Audiobook (Library): 1
Physical: 2

AGE GROUP STATS

Adult: 1
Young Adult: 2

PUBLICATION DATE STATS

2020-2021: 3

RATING STATS

5 Stars: 1
4 Stars: 0
3 Stars: 2
2 Stars: 0
1 Star: 0

No comments:

Post a Comment