Thursday, April 15, 2021

📥TBR In & Out 📤 // March 2021

It was bound to happen eventually! ðŸ™ƒ March was the month where I officially added more TBR books to my shelf than I read - the first month I've done that since starting this lil project of mine! It's actually not all that surprising, considering the time of year it is. I always slow WAY down on my reading this time of year because I honestly have no time. However, there is a light at the end of the tunnel. The end of the academic year is right around the corner. I CAN'T WAIT!

One of the ✨rules✨ I have put on myself for this project (though I'm not sure I've shared it with y'all), is that if I don't read at least the same amount of TBR books that I acquire, then the following month I'm not allowed to add any more new books to my TBR shelf. So, because I failed to read at least the same amount of TBR books that I acquired in the month of March, during the month of April I am not allowed to acquire any new books. This is honestly fine with me, because I really don't have the energy to even think about any books I want to buy. I have a whole book store on my TBR shelf so I'm good! 😂 Anywho, here are my in & out stats for March:


TBR # ON MARCH 1, 2021:
145

BOOKS ACQUIRED:
+3

We Could Be Heroes by Mike Chen
Too Good to be True by Carola Lovering


OWNED TBR BOOKS READ:
-1

Too Good to be True by Carola Lovering

OWNED TBR BOOKS UNHAULED:
-0

TBR # ON APRIL 1, 2021
147

OTHER BOOKS READ IN MARCH

Felix Ever After by Kacen Callender
The Henna Wars by Adiba Jaigirdar

No comments:

Post a Comment