Thursday, March 11, 2021

Product Review: WhitePaws Run Mitts

Disclaimer: I received a pair of WhitePaws Run Mitts to review as part of being a BibRave Pro. Learn more about becoming a BibRave Pro (ambassador), and check out BibRave.com to review, find, and write race reviews!


Over the last few weeks I've had the opportunity to test out a pair of Whitepaws Run Mitts! As y'all know, I live in chilly New England and if it were possible I would 100% abolish winter. I'm always looking for ways to stay warm during the chilly months, and when the opportunity presented itself to give these babies a try, I immediately jumped on them!


These gloves have a unique design. They're kind of like mittens, but there's no thumbs! I honestly wasn't sure how I was going to feel about them, but WOW - do they keep your hands toasty warm! It must be because your hand is nestled all into one compartment, but I honestly have never had a warmer pair of gloves to run with (and I've tested MANY!). The tops of these gloves also flip open so you can easily get your hand out without having to take the glove completely off in the middle of your run. Super handy if you need to check your phone or cool off your hands!

I honestly have nothing bad to say about these gloves. I'm very critical about my winter gear and its ability to keep me warm, and the WhitePaws Run Mitts gets a 10/10 on the warmth, comfort, and practicality scale (which are the only scales you need when it's 15 degrees outside). I would 100% recommend that you add these gloves to your cold weather running arsenal. They were honestly a life saver as I rode out these last few cold, wintery weeks!

If you're interested in supporting this incredible Black-owned, woman-owned business and snagging a pair of WhitePaws Run Mitts for yourself, head over to runmitts.com and use code "BIBRAVE5" for $5 off your order through March 31st!

No comments:

Post a Comment