Tuesday, February 27, 2018

Vlog: #ViewAThon Round 2

Last week was the second round of the #ViewAThon! ViewAThon is a super-casual week of watching TV and movies that fulfill certain challenges that I host over on Twitter, and while I didn't have the most successful week of watching TV and movies, keeping up with the participants, and vlogging my experience, I definitely keep learning new things about what might be best for this little project of mine and how I could potentially improve it for the future. I've taken lots of mental notes and I hope to do another round in the future that is bigger, better, and much more fun! Be on the look out in a few months for the return of ViewAThon becuase your girl HAS SOME IDEAS! For now, here's my vlog from last week. I hope you enjoy! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment