Thursday, February 22, 2018

10 Book TBR #2

I'm coming to the end of my first 10 Book TBR, so it's time to compile another! I am really liking this new system of picking out which books I want to read in the future. It is extremely low-pressure, which is what I wanted this year, and I'm having fun taking my time with each book! This next stack has a LOT of books that I've been meaning to get to for a very long time, so I'm definitely looking forward to getting through this stack! Here's what I picked out for 10 Book TBR #2:


1. Kindle eBook: Big Little Lies by Liane Moriarty
2. TBR Jar Book: 2 AM at the Cat's Pajamas by Marie-Helene Bertino
3. Book of the Month Book: Eat Only When You're Hungry by Lindsay Hunter
4. Re-read: The Joy Luck Club by Amy Tan
5. The Rosie Project by Grahame Simsion
6. Church of Marvels by Leslie Parry
7. More Than This by Patrick Ness
8. Eliza and Her Monsters by Fancesca Zappia
9. A Tale for the Time Being by Ruth Ozeki
10. My Lady Jane by Cynthia Hand, Jodi Meadows, and Brodi Ashton

No comments:

Post a Comment