Wednesday, January 24, 2018

And on Wednesdays I Make Blog Posts

Guys... it's been a while. It's been a long while since I've actually sat down and written blog posts on a consistent basis. Yes, I still make sure I post all of my videos I post to YouTube wind up here so you all can see them, but it has been quite some time since I've fallen out of my rhythm of posting written blog content and I miss it. While I've never had a *huge* blog following, blogging is where I'll always feel most at home on the social internet and I'm ready to  make an effort to post more consistently here on FivEleveNinety.

I've been sitting down and trying to brainstorm blog post ideas that aren't just my YouTube videos and I feel like I had a solid enough list where I can post a written blog entry at least once a week - like the good ol' days! I've decided that since I tend to post my YouTube videos on Tuesdays and Thursdays, why don't we sneak a little blog post right in the middle on Wednesdays? So that's what I'm going to do. I'm going to start making a serious effort to write something and have it posted for you each and every Wednesday. Mark your calendars!

If you haven't been keeping  up with my life via YouTube, maybe now is a good time to get you up to speed. I'm still working at Mount Holyoke and still love my job dearly. I definitely feel very comfortable in my role and still enjoy coming into work every day to spend time with my students and colleagues. I'm still reading as much as I can whenever I get any opportunity (if you haven't noticed). It's been a bit since I've trained for a marathon (my last one being the Wineglass Marathon in Corning, NY in October), but I'm hoping to find either a spring or summer marathon to run next. Who knows where I'll end up running but I'm looking forward to it nonetheless!

All in all, things are generally the same. No major life updates at this moments but I'll of course try my best to keep you up to date either here or over on my channel. I'm looking forward to this writing project and I hope you all are as well! :D See you next Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment