Thursday, January 4, 2018

Books I Want to Re-Read in 2018


I have so many books on my shelves that I have considered to be favorites of mine for such a long time, but I haven't read in YEARS. I thought that with the new year, this would be a great opportunity to compile a list of books that I'd really like to revisit in 2018 and see if I would still consider them to be my favorites. I'm honestly pretty nervous to see if any of my thoughts or feelings have changed on these titles, but I'm also very intrigued to revisit old favorites and remind myself of the stories. 

Keep reading to see the list of books I will be re-reading in 2018, and watch the video above to see what I think of them now, before I start re-reading!




My John Green Collection including:
Looking for Alaska
Paper Towns
Will Grayson, Will Grayson
The Fault in Our Stars

The Harry Potter Series by J.K. Rowling

Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close by Jonathan Safran Foer
The Joy Luck Club by Amy Tan
To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee
Holes by Louis Sachar
Where'd You Go Bernadette? by Maria Semple
The Book Theif by Markus Zusak

No comments:

Post a Comment