Tuesday, January 23, 2018

#24in48 TBR {January 2018}

One of my favorite readathons is making a comeback this upcoming weekend! The #24in48 readathon will be taking place between January 27 & 28, 2018 and the goal of this readathon is to read for 24 hours within that 48 hour period. My TBR might seem really large, but you can actually get through a surprising number of books when reading for 24 hours! I'm hoping to finish a decent amount of these books (though I'm fairly certain I will not get through all of them) and ultimately, I'm just looking forward to battling the clock with my books! :D

#24IN48 READATHON TBR
Dark Places by Gillian Flynn
My Grandmother Sends Her Regards and Apologizes by Fredrik Backman
5 to 1 by Holly Bodger
Love Letters to the Dead by Ava Dellaira
Artemis by Andy Weir
Dear Ijeawele, or a Feminist Manifesto in Fifteen Suggestions by Chimanada Ngozi Adichie
Barefoot Gen, Vol. 4: Out of the Ashes by Keiji Nakazawa
Pregnant Butch: Nine Long Moths Spent in Drag by A.K. Summers
The Only Child by Guojing

No comments:

Post a Comment