Wednesday, November 4, 2020

📥TBR In & Out 📤 // October 2020

Wow. I went into October expecting to have a fantastic reading month, and I really really didn't! I'm not quite sure what happened this month but reading just was not on my priority list this last month. That's okay, though, because I'm trying to keep my life as balanced as possible and just doing what feels good on a daily basis. If that felt like reading, great! If it didn't (and it often didn't), that was fine too. I just didn't pick up books that I was that excited about in October, and sometimes that happens. I'm in a bit of a slump, but hopefully in November I can pick up some more books that I'm excited about. By the end of the month I had actually *added* a book to my TBR which is a bummer, but we'll try again in November!

 TBR # ON OCTOBER 1, 2020:
145

BOOKS ACQUIRED:
+5

Magic Lessons by Alice Hoffman
Practical Magic by Alice Hoffman
Bitcoin Billionaires by Ben Mezrich
In a Holidaze by Christina Lauren
The Rights of the Reader by Daniel Pennac

OWNED TBR BOOKS READ:
-4

Everything is Illuminated by Jonathan Safran Foer
Frankenstein by Mary Shelley
Seven Ways We Lie by Riley Redgate
Ghosted by Rosie Walsh

TBR # ON NOVEMBER 1, 2020: 
146

No comments:

Post a Comment