Thursday, April 16, 2020

Product Review: Nabee Socks 🧦

Disclaimer: I received a pair of Nabee Socks to review as part of being a BibRave Pro. Learn more about becoming a BibRave Pro (ambassador), and check out BibRave.com to review, find, and write race reviews!


If you know me, you'll know I'm a huge fan of wearing crazy socks especially when I'm out running. I was thrilled when I was given the opportunity to test out a pair of Nabee compression socks as a BibRave pro and I'm excited to tell you what my experience has been trying these bad boys out.



This cheerful pink, blue, and white design is called Celebration and I absolutely love the color scheme of this design. It's just so bright and makes me feel so flashy and fun when I'm out running with these on! I think that's one of my favorite part about Nabee - there are so many fun designs to choose from to fit any kind of mood and style! I'm newer to the use of compression socks, so I wasn't really sure what size to order, but Nabee has a really great size chart to help you find a size that fits right.  I'm a women's 8.5 in shoes, so I went with a large and they fit great! See the chart below:


As a newbie to compression socks, I was curious to see how they would make my legs feel when I wore them out on a run. I gotta say they definitely helped me stay focused on the run and not necessarily on how my lower extremities were feeling. The longest run I wore my Nabee socks on was a 7 miler and I felt so great throughout the entire run. I even was able to capture my fastest mile of the run at the very end, so clearly my legs were feeling great the whole time!


One thing I absolutely love about this company is that is was founded by nurses, for nurses. The founders of this company know what it feels like to be on your feet for a long period of time, so they know what's needed in order to make sure your feet and legs feel good. At this moment, Nabee is running a campaign where if you buy a pair of socks, they will donate two pairs to the health care heroes that are on the front lines of the COVID-19 crisis. I LOVE that they are doing this and that just gives you another great reason to support this great company!


Overall I've really enjoyed my experience with Nabee compression socks. I totally see the benefits of wearing compression socks on a run and during recovery, so I will definitely be incorporating my pair of Celebration Nabee socks throughout all of my future training plans. 

Want to try a pair for yourself?
Use code "BIBRAVE20" for 20% off your order!

No comments:

Post a Comment