Wednesday, June 27, 2018

Summer Readathon TBRs: Clean Out Your E-Reader (#COYER) Challenge & #TomeTopple Round 6

Hey folks! Apologies for not updating here regularly in the past few weeks. Unfortunately, earlier this month, my laptop decided it does not want to boot up anymore, and I'm still trying to figure that out. I have identified a replacement laptop for the moment so I can still upload and edit, but I have been a bit thrown for a loop these past few weeks and have fallen out of a routine for keeping the blog and channel as up to date as possible. I'm hoping to get back into the swing of things a bit more while I attempt to get my computer fixed, and I thought I'd kick that off by getting you up to speed with a couple readathons I'm participating in!
#COYER


First up we have the Clean Out Your E-Reader (#COYER) Challenge. This reading challenge, as the name suggests, focuses on reading your e-books and audio books, which is SO NEEDED right now. If you missed my spring book haul, I bought a TON of eBooks over the last few months, and have been needing an excuse to get cracking on them. This is the perfect opportunity to do just that! 
This reading challenge started on June 9th and will last for the entirety of the summer up until August 31st. That's a lot of time for reading eBooks and I'm all about that! There are 3 levels of the #COYER challenge which include:

Lightly clean: Read 1-10 eBooks
Spring clean: Read 11-20 eBooks
Deep clean: Read more than 20 eBooks

Because this is my first #COYER and I don't want to overwhelm myself, I'm going to shoot for the lightly clean range. It'd be great to read 10 eBooks this summer and hopefully I'll be able to accomplish that goal! The books I'm going to focus on include:


The 8 Mistakes of Amy Maxwell by Heather Balog
Summer House with Swimming Pool by Herman Koch
Ramona Blue by Julie Murphy
99 Days by Katie Cotugno
Night Film by Marisha Pessl
Miles Morales: Spider-Man by Jason Reynolds
The Strange and Beautiful Sorrows of Ava Lavender by Leslye Walton
All the Bright Places by Jennifer Niven
Noteworthy by Riley Redgate
The Good Girl by Mary Kubica

TOME TOPPLE ROUND 6


Tome Topple Round 6 starts this Friday, June 29th and I have been *slaaaackingggg* on my reading for my Harry Potter reread so I thought, why not hop in on this round of Tome Topple and get some dang HP reading done?! This round will last until July 12th, so I'm hoping that gives me enough time to get through the next two HP books in my reread as well as attempt a couple more tomes! As usual, this round of Tome Topple has optional reading challenges which include:

1. Read more than one tome (a book with 500+ pages) 
2. Read a graphic novel 
3. Read a tome that is part of a series 
4. Buddy read a tome 
5. Read an adult novel
Most of my TBR will touch on all of these challenges, so hopefully I'll get a few of them completed over the course of the 2 weeks of Tome Topple! For this round, I will be reading the following books:
Fullmetal Alchemist, vol. 4-6 by Hiromu Arakawa
Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire by J.K. Rowling
Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix by J.K. Rowling
A Clash of Kings by George R.R. Martin
---

I will definitely be planning on participating in more readathons this summer (24 in 48, BookTubeAThon, the NEWTs Readathon... just to name a few!) so be on the look out for more TBRs coming your way soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment