Thursday, June 28, 2018

#ReadYourFaceOff Readathon Vlogs {April, May, & June 2018}

As you may know, I've been doing a bit of catch up on my blog after experiencing some technical difficulties with my personal computer. I realized a few weeks ago that I haven't had the chance to share my #ReadYourFaceOff 24 Hour Readathon Vlogs with you all at all over the past three months! So I thought I'd stick them all in one blog post for you all to catch you up to speed.

April 2018

 

Books Read:

Eleanor Oliphant is Completely Fine by Gail Honeyman
Fullmetal Alchemist, vol. 1-3 by Hiromu Arakawa
The Best We Could Do by Thi Bui

May 2018

 

Books Read:

Braving the Wilderness by Brene Brown
History Is All You Left Me by Adam Silvera
Pregnant Butch by A.K. Summers

June 2018


Books Read:

Autoboyography by Christina Lauren
Sourdough by Robin Sloan

If you weren't aware, the Read Your Face Off Book Club does a 24 hour readathon every month to help boost your reading! The next readathon will be July 14-15, 2018 from 9AM on the 14th to 9AM on the 15th in your time zone. Make sure you join the book club on GoodReads to be aware of all of the upcoming dates for the #ReadYourFaceOff 24 Hour Readathons!

No comments:

Post a Comment