Friday, January 12, 2018

Favorite Books of 2017


Today I'm finally sharing my favorite books of 2017! I read a total of 148 books in 2017 and it was so tough to narrow down my favorites. I managed to get it down to 15 books and I can honestly say that these are the books that have stuck with me since reading them and will likely stick with me for a long time. I hope you all have the opportunity to read these books sometime in the future because I loved them so much! Watch the video to hear more of my thoughts on each title, and also be sure to check out my blog reviews below of the books I ended up reviewing last year. :)

Ready Player One by Ernest Cline (Review)
You by Caroline Kepnes
The Rest of Us Just Live Here by Patrick Ness (Review)
You in Five Acts by Una La Marche (Review)
The Year of Living Danishly by Helen Russell
The Hate U Give by Angie Thomas (Review)
The Martian by Andy Weir
Born a Crime by Trevor Noah
Attachments by Rainbow Rowell
Geekerella by Ashley Poston
The Underground Railroad by Colson Whitehead
Chemistry by Weike Wang
Seconds by Bryan Lee O'Malley
The One Hundred Nights of Hero by Isabel Greenberg
Little Fires Everywhere by Celeste Ng

No comments:

Post a Comment