Wednesday, January 3, 2018

10 Book TBR #1


Hooray for setting the first TBR of the New Year! If you're confused as to what I'm talking about in regards to a "10 Book TBR", be sure to check out my 2018 Reading Plans post where I explain EVERYTHING! Once that's cleared up, come on back here and check out the first batch of books I'll be focusing on in 2018. I'm excited to get to all of these as many of these have been a long time coming! :)

10 Book TBR #1

1. TBR Jar Book: My Grandmother Sends Her Regards and Apologizes by Fredrik Backman
2. Re-read: Looking for Alaska by John Green
3. Kindle eBook: The Little Book of Hygge by Meik Wiking
4. Book of the Month Book: Artemis by Andy Weir
Buddy read with Anita
5. Dark Places by Gillian Flynn
Buddy read with Shannon
6. 5 to 1 by Holly Bodger
7. Tell The Wolves I'm Home by Carol Rifka Brunt
8. Love Letters to the Dead by Ava Dellaira
9. Dark Matter by Blake Crouch
Buddy read with Michael
10. Crooked Kingdom by Leigh Bardugo

No comments:

Post a Comment