Tuesday, December 19, 2017

Vacation TBR! | Holidays in Florida & the Bahamas!


I am leaving for a much needed 2-week long vacation on Friday and I am SO PUMPED! Brett and I are traveling down to Florida to visit my parents for Christmas and to spend a week with them, for New Year's we are headed to Miami to party with our dear friends Erin & Cullen, and then the four of us are going on a cruise to the Bahamas for a few days in the new year! We are thrilled to be taking a break from our crazy lives, and *of course* I needed to think up a stack of books I wanted to take along with me!

I didn't want to take too many big, bulky, physical books with me so I settled on 4 physical books and 3 eBooks to work on while I'm relaxing. By no means do I think I'll get through all of these in the two weeks I'm away because my main goal is to just relax and have fun, but I'm hoping that these books will be a perfect beach/poolside companion over these next two weeks!

Dash & Lily's Book of Dares by David Levithan & Rachel Cohn
It Can't Happen Here by Sinclair Lewis
This One is Mine by Maria Semple
The Unexpected Everything by Morgan Matson
Big Little Lies by Liane Moriarty
To All the Boys I've Loved Before by Jenny Han
Outlander by Diana Gabaldon

No comments:

Post a Comment