Saturday, December 2, 2017

December 2017 TBR!


BLAAHHH IT'S THE LAST MONTH OF THE YEAR! Time to scramble to get all of our reading goals completed for 2017! I have quite a few books that I definitely need to read in order to meet all of my reading goals for the year and if I'm being honest, I'm panicking a little bit. O_O But it's okay! We'll make it through! I'm actually very excited to finally be getting to some of these titles, so hopefully that will make scrambling to the finish line all the more fun! :D
The Shining by Stephen King
Kindle book for December, Group read with Becky, Michael, & Anita

Series to Finish/Catch Up To

Lumberjanes, volume 6: Sink or Swim by Noelle Stevenson et. al.
Lumberjanes, volume 7: A Bird's Eye View by Noelle Steneson et. al.
Monsters of Men by Patrick Ness

Reading Challenge Picks

A book set during a holiday: Let It Snow by John Green, Maureen Johnson, and Lauren Myracle
A book by an author that is no longer living: It Can't Happen Here by Sinclair Lewis
The first book you see on your shelf: Maus, vol. 1: My Father Bleeds History by Art Spiegelman

2017 Goal Picks

Non-Fiction: Popular by Maya Van Wagenen
Classic: Slaughterhouse Five by Kurt Vonnegut
Diverse: Wing Jones by Katherine Webber
TBR Jar: Me Talk Pretty One Day by David Sedaris

No comments:

Post a Comment