Wednesday, May 21, 2014

A Few of My Favorite Links {#4}

Hey everyone! Hope you're all having a fabulous week so far. I noticed that throughout my busy semester, I didn't share too many internet gems with you all. I thought that a mid-week list of internet awesomeness would be a great way to brighten up a Wednesday afternoon!

Charlie Day's Merrimack College Commencement Address


I actually was looking into the Merrimack College program a bit for graduate school, and if I had decided to go there I would have graduated this spring and witnessed this address in person! I love It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia and Charlie is definitely one of my favorite comedic actors of the past few years. The address he give emphasizes taking chances on yourself, that it's okay to fail, and that life after college can be scary, but it can also be awesome - exactly the kind of advice college graduates need when facing the "real world". Charlie definitely killed it!

If "Game of Thrones" Characters were Drawn by Disney 


These. Are. Amazing. I mean anything that gets drawn into a Disney-esque representation is pretty awesome, but Brazillian artist Fernando Mendonça stole my GoT lovin' heart with this series. If you're a Game of Thrones lover like myself, check out the series here!

City of Boston Built in Legos



In honor of the Legoland Discovery Center opening in Somerville, Lego built a replica of the city of Boston complete with the TD Garden, Fenway Park, the Zakim Bridge, and even the Charles River! Click hereto see the whole gallery. It really is just like our lovely city! :) 

GirlEatWorld


Me wanting to be this girl is the understatement of the century. For whatever reason, I've been starving all day so even just posting about this Instagrammer is making me ravenous, but I am so thrilled I came across this account. GirlEatWorld travels around the world and takes photos of what she's eating - simple as that. But being able to feature both the food and the city she is visiting in one photograph is what makes this account so facinating - and it's always done in the same style as above! I strongly encourage you to go check out her page and give her a follow - especially if you love eating as much as me!

What links are you loving this week?
Leave them in the comments! :)

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I just followed you through GFC.. I hope you followed back.. xoxo!
    http://qingpineda.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete