Friday, March 5, 2021

📥TBR In & Out 📤 // February 2021

Even though I read a decent amount of books in February, the majority of them were audiobooks from the library so my TBR stayed pretty stagnant 😅 The good thing is that so far in 2021, the only books that have been coming into my TBR have been my three BOTM books each month, which means that at least keeping my TBR at the same number is easy enough, haha. I'm trying to keep myself to *at least* reading as many of my owned book as I acquire in the month, and in my mind I've been telling myself that if I don't do that, I will not be able to buy books in the following months. Honestly it's a pretty low bar to set 😂 but we're gonna roll with it! Here's my stats for February:

TBR # ON FEBRUARY 1, 2021:
145

BOOKS ACQUIRED:
+3

Honey Girl by Morgan Rogers
The Knockout Queen by Rufi Thorpe
The Chicken Sisters by KJ Dell'Antonia

OWNED TBR BOOKS READ:
-3

Brave Story by Miyuki Miyabe
The Color Purple by Alice Walker
Honey Girl by Morgan Rogers

OWNED TBR BOOKS UNHAULED:
-0

TBR # ON MARCH 1, 2021
145

OTHER BOOKS READ IN FEBRUARY

Becoming by Michelle Obama
SLAY by Brittney Morris
Let Me Hear a Rhyme by Tiffany D. Jackson
Real Men Knit by Kwana Jackson

No comments:

Post a Comment