Monday, June 15, 2020

Read Your Face Off 24 Hour Readathon // June 2020 TBR


This weekend we will be hosting another round of the Read Your Face Off 24 Hour Readathon! If you're not familiar, Jess and I host the Read Your Face Off Book Club, which holds monthly 24 hour readathons to get you caught up to speed on your TBR. These readathons happen from Saturday at 9AM in your timezone to Sunday at 9AM in your timezone, and this month we're running the readathon from Saturday, June 20 through Sunday, June 21. These are extremely low-key readathons, especially these days when the world is stressful enough as it is! The main point is to read as much as you can for the allotted 24 hours, whether that is 5 pages or 5 books!

This month I'm planning on reading a thrilling historical fiction novel and a romance novel. I'm in need of titles that are fast paced that I can breeze right through while I'm reading, as I feel like the world is in a place that is very heavy on my mind. When it comes to the books I'm picking up for recreation, I want them to be easy to read (this, of course, is in addition to the educational, anti-racist books that I'm trying to integrate in to my daily reading practice). I'm looking forward to spending my weekend reading these two titles:


November Road by Lou Berney
Beach Read by Emily Henry

What are you reading this weekend?

1 comment:

  1. magical ! Your book can be in the best seller list with a little push. Try honestbookreview dot com for reviews and marketing.

    ReplyDelete