Tuesday, January 15, 2019

Top 18 Books of 2018


I'm finally sharing my favorite books of 2018 with you all! It actually worked out that I was able to identify 18 books that I consider to be favorites from 2018, and I'm so pleased that I was able to read so many favorites in one year. 2019 has big shoes to fill! Keep reading to find my list of favorites from 2018 - listed in order of when I read them - and make sure you watch the video above if you'd like to hear my reasoning behind each of my picks!

Dark Matter by Blake Crouch
Big Little Lies by Lianne Moriarty
Simon vs. the Homo Sapiens Agenda by Becky Albertalli
Eleanor Oliphant is Completely Fine by Gail Honeyman
Fullmetal Alchemist by Hiromu Arakawa
2 A.M. at the Cat's Pajama's by Marie-Helene Bertino
Autoboyography by Christina Lauren
The Long Walk by Stephen King
A Tale for the Time Being by Ruth Ozeki
The Book of Essie by Meghan MacLean Weir
Nevermoor: the Trials of Morrigan Crow by Jessica Townsend
The Seven Husbands of Evelyn Hugo by Taylor Jenkins Reid
We Are Okay by Nina LaCour
Undead Girl Gang by Lily Anderson
Beartown by Fredrick Backman
An Absolutely Remarkable Thing by Hank Green
A Heart in a Body in the World by Deb Caletti
Orange by Ichigo Takano

No comments:

Post a Comment