Friday, July 20, 2018

Summer Readathon TBRs: #BookTubeAThon 2018!


#BOOKTUBEATHON IS COMING! *dances*

I am, of course, SO PUMPED, to be jumping back into BookTubeAThon this year. BookTubeAThon
is so much fun an such a great way to bring the entire community together to celebrate the thing that we love most! I will be traveling during the first few days of the readathon (because all I ever do is travel these days), but I still would like to make an effort to post daily vlogs on my channel and do the daily challenges. We may have to play a bit of catch up when I return, but either way I'm super pumped for July 30th!

1. Let a coin flip decide your first read
Saga, vol. 3 by Brian K. Vaughn

2. A book about something you would like to do
We Were Liars by E. Lockhart

3. Read & watch a book-to-movie adaptation
Holes by Louis Sachar

4. A book with green on the cover
Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell

5. A book while wearing the same hat the entire time
The Strange and Beautiful Sorrows of Ava Lavender by Leslye Walton

6. A book with a beautiful spine
We Are Okay by Nina Lacour

7. Read seven books
In Real Life by Cory Doctorow & Jen Wang

No comments:

Post a Comment