Wednesday, July 18, 2018

Summer Readathon TBRs: #24in48 July 2018

#24in48 is returning this weekend ahhhHhhhahHHH!

24 in 48 is one of my absolute favorite readathons to participate in so I am very excited that it's back this weekend! I really love the idea of focusing on the TIME spent reading versus the amount of pages or books you actually read during a given time period, because actually making the time to read in our busy lives is really the most important thing. That's why I love this readathon so much! This will be my third time participating in this readathon and my main goal is to beat my record time of 13:09:05. Ultimately I would love to get to the full 24 hours, but if I can manage to beat 13:09:05 I'll be pumped!
TBR for the Weekend:
The 8 Mistakes of Amy Maxwell by Heather Balog
The Good Girl by Mary Kubica
This Adventure Ends by Emma Mills
Other People's Houses by Abbi Waxman

No comments:

Post a Comment