Tuesday, February 21, 2017

I Messed Up Book Tag


I was tagged by Jessica & Christina over at Game of Tomes to complete the I Messed Book Tag! This was a challenging tag - I really had to rack my brain to come up with the answers to each question! I had so much fun coming up with each answer, though, and making this video! Click play to hear my answers to this tag. The questions are below and I hope to see this on your blog or YouTube channel if you're interested in completing this tag!

1. A character appearance that you misread or imagined differently?
2. A character name that you’ve been pronouncing wrong?
3. An overused trope that is your guilty pleasure
4. A cliche character type that you like seeing on screen than reading about
5. A word/phrase that you learned because of its use in a book
6. Have you ever not read/not completed a reading requirement for school
7. Have you ever (or have wanted to) skipped a chapter from the point of view you weren’t interested in?
8. Have you ever cancelled social plans to read a book?

No comments:

Post a Comment