Wednesday, February 1, 2017

February 2017 TBR!

Hooray for a new reading month! I love picking out monthly TBRs and I am particularly excited for all of my picks for the month of February. Click play on the video if you'd like to hear more about the books that I've picked out PLUS a fun little project I'm going to tackle in the month of February for my Infinite Jest reading project! I hope everyone has a wonderful month and happy reading!
2017 Goal Picks

Infinite Jest goal: Reach page 200
Non-fiction: We Gon' Be Alright: Notes on Race and Resegregation by Jeff Chang
Diverse: Symptoms of Being Human by Jeff Garvin
Classic: The Phantom Tollbooth by Norton Juster
TBR Jar: Sweet Tooth: Out of the Deep Woods by Jeff Lamire

(I just realized that nearly all of my monthly goal picks are written by a dude name Jeff.... whut.)

Reading Challenge Picks

A book with an orange cover: The Martian by Andy Weir
A used book: Bridget Jones's Diary by Helen Fielding
A book with an animal on the cover: A Dog's Journey by W. Bruce Cameron

Other Picks

Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo
The Long Way to a Small, Angry Planet by Becky Chambers
Octopus Pie: There Are No Stars in Brooklyn by Meredith Gran

No comments:

Post a Comment