Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Dear Santa...

It's that time of year again! Today I am sharing the items that I'm eyeing for Christmas this year. I've been writing these posts since December 2014 and they are probably my favorite posts to pull together each year. It's just so fun to pull a wish list together, especially when most of the list contains silly, Harry Potter-related items! :P I'm also a huge fan of seeing everyone else's wish lists every year, so if you've posted something similar to this on your blog or another social media platform, please share it with me in the comments! I would love to see what you're hoping to receive this year.



1. The Harry Potter Remote Control Wand

This is honestly the coolest thing ever. We've been without remotes for our TVs for a solid two years now, mainly because we're too lazy to actually go out on a shopping trip specifically for a new remote. THIS would be awesome and will make me feel less muggle-like every time I watched TV. I would love to find one under my tree on Christmas morning!

2. Rubeus Hagrid Funko Pop

Brett and I are beginning to accumulate quite the Funko Pop collection in our little apartment. I think these little figures are just so fun and I would love to collect more! This one is particularly awesome because it's bigger that your typical Funko Pop which makes perfect sense because Hagrid is a half-giant. AND extra bonus points because Hagrid is 100,000% my favorite Harry Potter character ever. I would love to have him in my collection!

3. Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets by J.K. Rowling, Illustrated by Jim Kay

I am in love with these editions of the Harry Potter series. Just take a look at how beautiful some of the images are! I have The Sorcerer's Stone right now and fully intend on collecting all seven of these beauties as they release. This is the absolute perfect gift for any HP lover in your life, myself included! :)

4. Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them: The Original Screenplay by J.K. Rowling

I have yet to see this film (Brett and I are hoping to go see it for our anniversary next week) but I have a feeling that because it's in the HP universe, I am definitely going to love it and I'm definitely going to want to own the screenplay that has recently been released! Not to mention how beautiful the cover is. Can't beat that gold foiling!

5. Hamilton: The Revolution by Lin-Manuel Miranda and Jeremy McCarter

Of course, it is no secret that I'm obsessed AF with Hamilton and I've been eyeing this book since it was released. It's a book comprised of every word of the production as well as photos of the original broadway cast that are absolutely gorgeous. I would be PUMPED to receive it as a gift this holiday!

6. Instax Mini 8 in Raspberry, Grape, or Yellow

This was actually on my Dear Santa post from last year! I never got around to treating my self to one of these over the last twelve months but I would still LOVE to have one and would likely use it all the time. These actually went down in price recently which is awesome and makes capturing memories in this fun way more accessible for everyone! I may or may not have dropped a big hint to my parents when they asked what I wanted for Christmas this year so fingers crossed Santa will put this on his list.... :)

7. Mr. Coffee Mug Warmer

These are so cool! I'm the kind of person that will take a really long time to drink their coffee or tea and if it's a hot coffee or tea it tends to go cold by the time I'm halfway finished. These keep your mug nice and warm when you set it on top and will keep your hot beverage warmer for longer. Wins all around! I would love to pick up a couple of these (one for home, one for work) for myself so my drinks stay nice and warm all winter!

What are you hoping to find under your tree this holiday season?

No comments:

Post a Comment