November was a pretty low-producing month when it came to reading (as has been my life all semester if we're being honest), but the good news is that I still read more books than I acquired, which is the overall goal! I know I had been thinking about trying to get into the double digits for my TBR by the end of this year, but unless I go on a TEAR during the month of December, that's not going to happen. 😂 Ether way I'm proud of the progress I've made this year, and I'm thinking that I'll be making a double-digit TBR a goal of mine for 2022.
TBR # ON NOVEMBER 1, 2021
116
BOOKS ACQUIRED
+3
Harlem Shuffle by Colson Whitehead
The Family by Naomi Krupitsky
Aresenic and Adobo by Mia P. Manansala
-4
Hostage by Clare Mackintosh
Catch-22 by Joseph Heller
The Vacationers by Emma Straub
There There by Tommy Orange
OWNED TBR BOOKS UNHAULED
0
TBR ON DECEMBER 1, 2021
115
Thanks for sharing your expertise. The article is informative, easy to understand, and filled with practical advice that readers will appreciate. Time Bazar Chart
ReplyDelete