Thursday, November 11, 2021

📥TBR In & Out📤 // October 2021

Not as much of a successful month of getting my TBR down in October, mostly due to acquiring my first Book of the Month box in months as well as getting in a preorder that I forgot about 😅 BUT I still read more of my TBR than I added so I think we can call that a win. Now that we're in November I don't think I'll be getting my TBR down to the double digits by the end of the year (unless I somehow have an INSANE two months of reading?), but I think that's a great goal for me to achieve as we head into the winter season. Here are my stats for October!

TBR # ON OCTOBER 1, 2021
117

BOOKS ACQUIRED
+4

Apples Never Fall by Liane Moriarty
The Ex Hex by Erin Sterling
Crying in H Mart by Michelle Zauner
Well Matched by Jen DeLuca

OWNED TBR BOOKS READ
-5

My Best Friend's Exorcism by Grady Hendrix
The Chalk Man by C.J. Tudor
Autumn by Ali Smith
Freshmen by Tom Ellen & Lucy Ivison
The Ex Hex by Erin Sterling


OWNED TBR BOOKS UNHAULED
0

TBR ON NOVEMBER 1, 2021
116

No comments:

Post a Comment