Tuesday, August 10, 2021

📥TBR In & Out📤 // June & July 2021

One really great thing that has happened this summer is that I've basically stopped buying books 😂 I'm not sure what it is, but the itch to buy new books just isn't there at the moment. I've skipped the last 3 months of Book of the Month picks which is the most I've ever done since becoming a member. I don't think it's because I'm not interested in the books that they're offering, but maybe it's that I'm just more interested in the books that I have on my shelf at the minute? A MIRACLE! Really the only books that have come in over the last two months are pre-orders or books for my at work book club. I've definitely read WAY MORE than I've purchased, and I'm actually really proud of that. I'm getting close to under 120 books on my TBR and I'm wondering if I can try to challenge myself to get down into the double digits by the end of 2021. That would be INCREDIBLE! I'm not sure if it will be possible (who knows when the book buying bug will return!) but I'd love to try! Anywho, here's my TBR In & Out for June & July 2021:

 
TBR # ON JUNE 1, 2021:
133

BOOKS ACQUIRED:
+4

One Last Stop by Casey McQuiston
Nick and Charlie by Alice Oseman
Hostage by Clare Mackintosh
What We Carry by Maya Shanbhag Lang

OWNED TBR BOOKS READ:
-17

Half of a Yellow Sun by Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie
Dreamology by Lucy Keating
Heartstopper, vol. 4 by Alice Oseman
Malibu Rising by Taylor Jenkins Reid
Second Chance Summer by Morgan Matson
Cool for the Summer by Dahlia Adler
Summer of '69 by Elin Hilderbrand
The Knockout Queen by Rufi Thorpe
A Song Below Water by Bethany C. Morrow
The Flatshare by Beth O'Leary
My Year of Rest and Relaxation by Ottessa Moshfegh
The Proposal by Jasmine Guillory
Take a Hint, Dani Brown by Talia Hibbert
Serious Moonlight by Jenn Bennett
The Silent Patient by Alex Michaelides
These Violent Delights by Chloe Gong

OWNED TBR BOOKS UNHAULED:
0

TBR # ON AUGUST 1, 2021
120

No comments:

Post a Comment