Tuesday, May 12, 2020

Product Review: Knockaround Fast Lanes 😎

Disclaimer: I received a pair of Knockaround Fast Lanes to review as part of being a BibRave Pro. Learn more about becoming a BibRave Pro (ambassador), and check out BibRave.com to review, find, and write race reviews!


I'm a huge sunglasses-wearer when it comes to my outdoor runs. I find that if I'm running without shade on my eyes, I'm more likely to give myself a huge headache from straining my eyes for a long period of time. I usually reach for really inexpensive sunglasses because I'm notorious for breaking and/or losing sunglasses due to either my own carelessness or my own clumsiness. I can't tell you how many times I've broken/lost a pair of sunglasses because they've just fallen off the top of my head! 

Enter the Knockaround Fast Lanes:


I was sent a pair of Fast Lanes in the Neon Summer colorway. These shades are *totally* my style - both color and design - and as soon as I opened the package I knew I would be wearing these constantly. One thing that I tend to be concerned about when it comes to sunglasses is how they fit on my face, around my head, and on top of my ears. I wear eyeglasses regularly so I know that if glasses don't fit right, it's all you can think about while you're wearing them. I was thrilled with how comfortably these fit on my face without feeling too loose. They're super lightweight as well, so if I was wearing them on my face or on the top of my head, they felt great!

 

I went out on more than a dozen runs with my Fast Lanes over the last few weeks and it's become a habit for me to reach for these before heading out the door! Sometimes if you have the wrong type of shades for running, they can bounce around, slide off your nose, or fog up as you exercise, but I have to say that these were PERFECT every time I took them out. My runs were a variety of lengths of distance and time, and I can't think of one negative thing about the way they felt. I loved wearing my Fast Lanes so much that I...


...bought several more pairs for both Brett and myself!

Knockaround was having a killer sale on some designs so I decided that it was the perfect time to stock up for the sunnier months ahead! The prices for Knockaround shades is SO affordable that I did not feel bad at all about ordering some extra pairs, especially because I know I'll use them all the time! I have to say that Brett has been a big fan of his new Knockaround shades as well! ðŸ˜‰


Overall I would HIGHLY recommend Knockarounds. I am personally so excited about these shades and I can totally foresee myself investing in more pairs in the future. You gotta have a design for every occasion, amirite? ðŸ˜‰ If you're interested in checking out Knockarounds, go ahead and give them a try! You can see every product they have available over on their website - knockaround.com!

Want to read some other reviews before making a purchase?
Check out these reviews from my fellow BibRave Pros!

No comments:

Post a Comment