Saturday, September 28, 2019

October 2019 Reads

Staying on top of my TBRs hasn't really been my ~thing~ lately, so usually when I set them I quickly go off track. However, I can't resist highlighting a selection of books that I want to get to each month, even if I don't make a dent in the pile. October is peak horror novel season so I definitely went heavy on the thrillers, but I also mixed in some YA and literary fiction to balance it out a bit. Looking forward to cozying up with a blanket and a scary book next month!


Meddling Kids by Edgar Cantero
Perfect Little World by Kevin Wilson
Hello Girls by Brittany Cavallaro
Phantoms by Dean Koontz
The Chestnut Man by SΓΈren Sveistrup
A Head Full of Ghosts by Paul Tremblay
Thinner by Stephen King
These Witches Don't Burn by Isabel Sterling

No comments:

Post a Comment