Monday, February 25, 2019

When It Rains It Pours

Hi all! I wanted to write a quick update on what's been going on in my life. 

You all know that my professional life has been quite hectic the last few weeks and will continue to be on the crazy side until June. Lucky for Brett and I (*sarcasm*) our personal life is now just as busy and chaotic because now we are urgently seeking a new place to live. Our current living situation  - and I'll get into this more at a future date - has become unbearably challenging and we are looking to get out ASAP. This means that in our down time, we are frantically looking for somewhere we can move that is affordable, something we like, and something that's available immediately. That also means we're competing with lots of other people for the same places, so needless to say it is STRESSFUL. Our hopes are really high that we will find something soon so we can finally move and feel like we can breathe again.

On top of all of this, I just took my car into the garage over the weekend and have been informed it's time for me to trade ol' Dory girl in for a new car. So that'll be a fun challenge to take on after we move. HA.

Anyway, with all that's going on, both personally and professionally, staying active on YouTube and on my blog feels impossible at the moment. I know I was going to try to continue to upload somewhat regularly through this busy time at work (I was actually working on a weekly vlog when all this proverbial shit hit the proverbial fan last week), but now with all this extra stuff happening in our personal life, it just isn't feasible to keep up right now. I'm hoping we can resolve our living situation sooner rather than later, but we just do not know what the immediate future holds right now. I'll likely still be somewhat active on Twitter and Instagram (just because it's so much easier to post there when you have limited time/energy!) but if my blog and my channel are a bit silent for the next few weeks/months, you'll know why. Once we do move, I'm hoping to do a moving vlog and a little apartment tour, so get excited for that!

I really hope something works out for us soon and we'll keep you updated once something does. I really appreciate all the well wishes that we've been receiving over Twitter and Instagram lately. You all are so sweet and it's been so good to know how understanding you are about my needing to take a step back. You've made this decision to take a break so much easier because I know once I am able to come back you'll all be there, so THANK YOU for that!

I'll be back so soon. Keep your fingers crossed for us!

1 comment:

  1. Girl take the time you need to get things sorted out. We will still be here when you are ready to blog and film again. Sending you a hug because wow life sounds super stressful right now. Let me know if there is anything I can do to help.

    ReplyDelete