Monday, August 24, 2015

Mixtape of the Moment #2

It's been quite some time since the last time I made a Mixtape of the Moment post! I found that I tend to listen to the same music quite often (I like what I like, I guess), and with my crazy schedule throughout grad school I never had the time or energy to look into new music that I enjoy, but now that I have more time on my hands I'm starting to dedicate a little bit of it to creating playlists of my favorite songs of the moment.

I've found that I really like to create playlists based on the season that I'm enjoying certain songs, so today's Mixtape of the Moment is based on all the songs I played on repeat throughout this summer! Hit play for a fun, summery mix of my favorite tunes!

1. "Lean On" by Major Lazer & DJ Snake ft. MO
2. "Classing Man" by Jidenna ft. Roman GianArthur
3. "Cheerleader (Felix Jaehn Remix)" by OMI
4. "Truffle Butter" by Nicki Minaj ft. Drake & Lil Wayne
5. "Secrets" by Tiesto ft. Vassey
6. "Five More Hours" by Chris Brown & Deorro
7. "Where are U Now" by Skrillex ft. Justin Bieber
8. "Get Low" by Dillon Frances & DJ Snake
9. "Can't Feel My Face" by The Weekend
10. "You Know You Like It" by DJ Snake & AlunaGeorge
11. "Don't" by Ed Sheeran
12. "Fun" by Pitbull ft. Chris Brown
13. "Let's Go" by Cartel
14. "Oh Wonder (Melvv Remix)" by Oh Wonder
15. "Giants" by Bear Hands
16. "Ways to Go" by Grouplove
17. "Bad Blood" by Taylor Swift ft. Kendrick Lamar
18. "679" by Fetty Wap ft. Remy Boyz
19. "Sugar" by Maroon 5
20. "Sing" by Ed Sheeran
21. "Good For You" by Selena Gomez ft. A$AP Rocky
22. "Something Good Can Work" by Two Door Cinema Club
23. "The Love" by A Tribe Called Quest

No comments:

Post a Comment