Tuesday, March 26, 2013

I-95


A few weeks ago, my good friend Rob and I took a road trip all the way down to South Carolina to visit my sister, the University of South Carolina, and to feel some sunshine on our faces. It took us about 16 hours on 95 South to get all the way to my sister's place where we were staying, but we made it fun by stopping in Philadelphia, Washington DC, and South of the Border on the way down, and even got to visit Noble and my loves from New Jersey on the way back up! 

I took a million and one photos (naturally), so I picked out some of my favorites to share with you!



Philadelphia, Pennsylvania








Washington DC









Exit 1 - South of the Border, South Carolina



Folly Beach, South Carolina









University of South Carolina - Columbia, South Carolina




Isle of Palm, South Carolina





Charleston, South Carolina








West Milford, New Jersey

No comments:

Post a Comment