Wednesday, February 3, 2021

📥TBR In & Out 📤 // January 2021

In case you missed my January Reading Wrap Up yesterday, I actually had a really great reading month to kick off 2021! I'm feeling much more relaxed when it comes to my reading and that makes me want to read even more which is fantastic. I still would love to get my TBR list down throughout the year so I'll be focusing on reading books I already own, but I will also be trying to support my local library by reading audiobooks on my walks with Snowy and while I'm at the dog park. I would love to see my TBR dwindle into double digits by the end of 2021, but I guess we'll have to wait and see.

One interesting thing about my TBR... it looks like two books disappeared off of my Kindle? I got these books for free through Amazon, but I think this must have been through some kind of Amazon Prime service that's kind along the lines of Netflix and those books became unavailable at some point. I'm not sure how long they've been gone and I only just noticed that they weren't there when I was scrolling through my Kindle shelf this month. It's not a big deal because if I was being honest I probably wouldn't have gotten to them anytime soon, and I'm unsure if I'd even enjoy them, so it's for the best!

Side note... I messed up 😂 I noticed that the TBR numbers on my reading stats spreadsheet were off from my TBR numbers on GoodReads, so I painstakingly compared both lists about halfway through January and realized I was working with the wrong information! I've gotten everything corrected and should have the right numbers now, and it looks like I was only off by 2 books which isn't bad! So if you're wondering why the numbers from last month and this month are different, that's why. Hopefully everything is accurate for the rest of 2021! 😊

TBR # ON JANUARY 1, 2021:
148

BOOKS ACQUIRED:
+4

Outlawed by Anna North
The Dating Plan by Sara Desai
Black Buck by Mateo Askaripour

OWNED TBR BOOKS READ:
-5

The Toll by Neal Shusterman
Get a Life, Chloe Brown by Talia Hibbert
Ready Player Two by Ernest Cline
Outlawed by Anna North

OWNED TBR BOOKS UNHAULED:
-2

The Lost Hero by Rick Riordan
The Sword of Summer by Rick Riordan

TBR # ON FEBRUARY 1, 2021
145

OTHER BOOKS READ IN JANUARY

Know My Name by Chanel Miller

No comments:

Post a Comment