Saturday, November 28, 2020

'Tis the Season-a-Thon 2020 TBR!



Can you believe that it is the Christmas season again? I decorated our apartment yesterday and I'm honestly so ready for some festiveness. I feel like a lot of people are desperate for some holiday cheer, and I am totally in that camp as well! To kick off Christmas celebrations, I'm going to participate in 'Tis the Season-a-Thon again this year. I participated last year and it was such a great way to get into the holiday spirit that I knew I needed to participate again in 2020. I'm going to be vlogging my week of reading so you'll be able to see what I get up to (and how much I'm able to read because it's honestly been a STRUGGLE lately!), so stay tuned for that! In the meantime, here's what I'm planning to read:


The Tourist Attraction by Sarah Morgenthaler
A holiday themed book
A cozy read


The House in the Cerulean Sea by TJ Klune
A book you meant to get to this year but didn't
A cozy read


You Should See Me in a Crown by Leah Johnson
A book you meant to get to this year but didn't
A diverse book


In a Holidaze by Christina Lauren
A holiday themed book
A book with lights on the cover
Group book

The Flat Share by Beth O'Leary
A cozy read

1 comment: