Sunday, November 1, 2020

Mirror, Mirror, On the Wall... 🍎❄️ // Halloween 2020


...who's the fairest of them all?

Happy (day after) Halloween, everyone! Because of the pandemic, we stayed home and had a really low-key evening, but we still wanted to dress up! We went as Snow(y) White, the Evil Queen, and Dopey. I think our costumes cam out super cute, and we had a great time getting into the spirit even though we were just chillin' in our living room, haha.





We did put out some candy bags for the trick-or-treaters on our front steps, and only about a third of the candy we put out was still there at the end of the evening! I also baked these pumpkin chocolate chip cookies which are DELICIOUS and I've basically been surviving off of these cookies and the leftover candy for the last 24 hours πŸ˜… HEALTH! We ended the night playing Mario Party with our friend Mike and enjoying some Pumpkinheads with cinnamon sugar rims. A great, low-key Halloween, in my opinion!


Earlier in the day I went on a lil Halloween run dressed as Mickey Mouse. The eagle statue was also dressed up a Jack Skellington! I'm a fan of the costumed run and was glad I was able to fit in 4 miles before stuffing my face with pumpkin cookies and pumpkin beer πŸ˜‚ Even though it wasn't what we typically do for Halloween, we still had a really fun day. Hopefully this pandemic business is cleared up for next year and we can celebrate big time! πŸŽƒ

No comments:

Post a Comment