Thursday, October 1, 2020

📥 TBR In & Out 📤 // September 2020

While September wasn't my best reading month, I was still able to knock 16 books off of my TBR! For the first time in a loooooooooong time, I decided to unhaul a pile of TBR books that I realized I really wasn't interested in reading anymore. I VERY rarely do this because for whatever reason, I have it in my head that I am obligated to read a book if I invest money into it. However, that is a lame-ass way of thinking so I went though my TBR pile and unhauled a decent stack to make room for more books that I'm more excited about! Here's what my TBR in and out for the month of September looked like:

TBR # ON SEPTEMBER 1, 2020:
153

BOOKS ACQUIRED:
+8

Anxious People by Fredrik Backman
Prep by Curtis Sittenfeld
A Rogue of One's Own by Evie Dunmore
The Apocalypse of Elena Mendoza by Shaun David Hutchinson
Séance Tea Party by Reimena Yee
The Trial by Franz Kafka
The Tea Dragon Society by Katie O'Neill
Well Played by Jen DeLuca

OWNED TBR BOOKS READ:
-6

Permanent Record by Mary H.K. Choi
The Tea Dragon Society by Katie O'Neill
Frankly in Love by David Yoon
Séance Tea Party by Reimena Yee
Me and White Supremacy by Layla F. Saad

OWNED TBR BOOKS UNHAULED:
-10

Lust & Wonder by Augusten Burroughs
The Road by Cormac McCarthy
American Nerd by Benjamin Nugent
The Cuckoo's Calling by Robert Galbraith
Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo
Trespassing by Brandi Reeds
Bandwidth by Eliot Peper
The Raven King by Maggie Stiefvater
Wonder Woman: Warbringer by Leigh Bardugo

TBR # ON OCTOBER 1, 2020: 
145

No comments:

Post a Comment