Tuesday, September 18, 2018

Clean Out Your E-Reader (#COYER) Wrap Up | Summer 2018


During the summer I participated in the COYER readathon for the first time in an effort to make time to read the books that were on my Kindle. I'm happy to say that I was able to read 13 total eBooks, 8 of which were Kindle books at 5 of which were audiobooks! I'm really happy now that I'm in the habit of reaching for my Kindle books again because I really do love reading from my Kindle and often can forget to pick it up. This readathon definitely helped me take advantage of my collection of eBooks and I'm so happy that I'm back in the swing of reading my Kindle!

BOOKS COMPLETED

99 Days by Katie Catugno
A Game of Thrones by George R.R. Martin
Red Rising by Pierce Brown
Running Man by Charlie Engel
The 8 Mistakes of Amy Maxwell by Heather Balog
Noteworthy by Riley Redgate
The Strange and Beautiful Sorrows of Ava Lavender by Leslye Walton
Ms. Marvel, vol. 1 by G. Willow Wilson
A Clash of Kings by George R.R. Martin
Ramona Blue by Julie Murphy
Miles Morales: Spider-Man by Jason Reynolds
Into Thin Air by Jon Krakauer
All the Bright Places by Jennifer Niven

No comments:

Post a Comment