Thursday, December 7, 2017

Dear Santa...

I say it every year, but I absolutely love to do these blog posts, especially since I've gotten older. I've found it more difficult in recent years to answer the question "What do you want for (insert gift-giving holiday here)?" I find that being on the spot with that question, I can never actually remember things I'm actually interested in owning that I wouldn't typically go out and purchase for myself. This blog post every year kind of forced me to really think about the items I'm interested in receiving, and I think they're so much fun to pull together AND to read from other folks' blogs! Here's what I have on my radar for this year's holiday season:




I've been eyeing this book for a couple months now. It's an adult horror novel that has some themes that are very reminiscent of Scooby Doo and I am SO INTRIGUED. The only thing that has been holding me back from purchasing this book myself is the price. I haven't seen this book go under $19 since it released, even on Amazon, so I continue to wait to read this beauty until it falls under a price that I can justify. I would LOVE to find this under the tree Christmas morning, though!


This has got to be hands-down the cutest Harry Potter Funko Pop I've seen to date! Luna is, of course, a fan favorite and I feel like her Lion Head scene is iconic. I would love to add Lion Head Luna to my Funko Pop collection, especially to put near all of my editions of Harry Potter! <3



For some reason, NETFLIX KEEPS REMOVING ALL OF MY FAVORITE SHOWS THIS YEAR. As someone who prefers to watch the same 5 shows on repeat, this is heartbreaking for me. Scrubs was one of the casualties this year, and I would absolutely love to own the series so I can watch it anytime I'd like. (I also wouldn't mind 30 Rock and How I Met Your Mother, two more of my favorites that got the ax from Netflix in 2017!)

4. Dobble

I don't remember who I saw this from, but I was watching through Instagram stories one day and someone I follow was playing this game and it looks SO FUN! I don't want to spend the time explaining how to play it, so here's a quick handy video if you're interested in how it works:




Another game that I'm super interested in owning. I stumbled across it when Brett and I were in GameStop one day and it looks so cute and fun! I would love to own this for my 3DS and maybe it can rekindle my love of video games. It's been a long time since I've played and I want to get back into it!


Amazon keeps suggesting such fun statement purses and I gotta tell ya - I LOVE IT! I found this one as I was perusing through the site and absolutely fell in love. I tend to wear solids and neutrals, so I would love to have something bold and fun that I can add to a plainer outfit. I think something like this would be perfect for a night out!


I saw this in GameStop a few weeks ago and was immediately like, "NEED". Like I mentioned above, I haven't been playing my 3DS as much as I'd like to. I still love my 3DS and love playing it, but it often get put on the back burner when I have free time because I'm usually reading! However, I'd still like to get games and accessories for my 3DS because they're just so freaking fun and adorable! <3


And you can't go a Christmas as a Harry Potter fan anymore without wanting to get one of these amazing illustrated editions from Santa. I absolutely love the fact that these are being produced and 100% want/NEED the Prisoner of Azkaban to keep my collection up to date! :D

What do you want for the holidays this year?
Let me know in the comments!

Check out my Dear Santa posts from previous years!


No comments:

Post a Comment